Liverpool winger Jordon Ibe has completed his move to Bournemouth on a four-year deal, both clubs have confirmed.
ESPN FC reported last week that the Reds had accepted a £15 million bid from their Premier League counterparts and had given permission for him to speak to them.
According to the Liverpool Echo, the deal with the Cherries includes both buy-back and sell-on clauses and that Liverpool will have to pay around 15 percent of the fee they received to Ibe's former club Wycombe Wanderers.
- AFC Bournemouth (@afcbournemouth) July 14, 2016
"We're delighted to bring Jordon to the football club," Bournemouth chief executive Neill Blake said. "He played plenty of football with Liverpool last season and we're looking forward to seeing him to continue to grow now with us, he's a huge prospect."
The 20-year-old struggled on Merseyside last season and the move to the Vitality Stadium presents him with the opportunity of regular first-team football, which manager Jurgen Klopp cannot offer at Anfield.
Ibe made 58 appearances for Liverpool since joining in 2011 at the age of 16.
Bournemouth have been busy this summer, with Ibe being the fifth addition to the side after the signings Emerson Hyndman, Lys Mousset and Lewis Cook, while Nathan Ake joined on loan from Chelsea.
"We've now signed five players this summer, all of whom have an abundance of potential," Blake said.
"It shows that we're serious about nurturing talent at this football club and we have the long term in mind when we say we want to stay in the Premier League."